Search site for a topic
Recent Informative Articles
- Full Body Assault on Poor Posture, Sitting, and Desk Work November 16, 2020
- Connecting the Dots: How “Stress” & Inflammation Can Destroy Our Mental Health, Mood & Happiness November 13, 2020
- A Virus vs. Your Immune System: Who Does Worse & Why. November 10, 2020
- The Lunge Series: Counter The Sitting and Open Up The Hips, Fire The Glutes & Reach For The Sky October 1, 2020
- Back To School Health: Our Herbal Response Team September 1, 2020
Health Articles By Topic
Tag Archives: SPMs
Inflammation has long been recognized as a common denominator among the mass majority of unfavorable conditions. However, NOT ALL INFLAMMATION is bad. In fact, sometimes it is necessary; particularly when dealing with a musculoskeletal injury or perceived discomfort post exercise, workout or training.
In these cases, inflammation is actually an imperative component of the healing process. If we narrow mindedly block this due to applying a somewhat ignorant, across the board damnation of all inflammation, in an effort to avoid temporary discomfort, we actually delay and could outright block the healing process and our ability to fully recover.
Follow us now on the oft ignored explanation and mechanism behind this, and what you can do intelligently facilitate a healthy immune response, which includes that optimal healing and recovery we all want to achieve.