Search site for a topic
Recent Informative Articles
- Anti-Viral Immune Support: The What & How It Applies To COVID-19 June 23, 2020
- Intelligent ABs; Try These Prone Pike Progressions for a Crunchless Core Concentration June 22, 2020
- Feeling Stiff? Try This Full Body Fascial Mobilization Technique: The Dynamic Star June 15, 2020
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SPOTLIGHT: The What & Why Behind “PROBIOTICS” June 4, 2020
- Hip ABDUCTivation: Correcting Dysfunction from the IT-Band Down May 31, 2020
Health Articles By Topic
Tag Archives: insulin
Inflammation has long been recognized as a common denominator among the mass majority of unfavorable conditions. However, NOT ALL INFLAMMATION is bad. In fact, sometimes it is necessary; particularly when dealing with a musculoskeletal injury or perceived discomfort post exercise, workout or training.
In these cases, inflammation is actually an imperative component of the healing process. If we narrow mindedly block this due to applying a somewhat ignorant, across the board damnation of all inflammation, in an effort to avoid temporary discomfort, we actually delay and could outright block the healing process and our ability to fully recover.
Follow us now on the oft ignored explanation and mechanism behind this, and what you can do intelligently facilitate a healthy immune response, which includes that optimal healing and recovery we all want to achieve.