Search site for a topic
Recent Informative Articles
- Creating Lateral Stability to Heal & Strengthen the Hip, Knee, Ankle & Foot January 22, 2020
- Rethinking Inflammation: When You Need It & How to Make it Work For You January 14, 2020
- Re-balancing the Body: Addressing the Hip (Flexors), Groin (Adductors) and Knee November 4, 2019
- Mastering the Air Squat: Mastering Strong, Pain Free, Functional Movement October 28, 2019
- TRUE Core Strengthening: Creating Functional Stability October 21, 2019
Health Articles By Topic
Tag Archives: insulin
Inflammation has long been recognized as a common denominator among the mass majority of unfavorable conditions. However, NOT ALL INFLAMMATION is bad. In fact, sometimes it is necessary; particularly when dealing with a musculoskeletal injury or perceived discomfort post exercise, workout or training.
In these cases, inflammation is actually an imperative component of the healing process. If we narrow mindedly block this due to applying a somewhat ignorant, across the board damnation of all inflammation, in an effort to avoid temporary discomfort, we actually delay and could outright block the healing process and our ability to fully recover.
Follow us now on the oft ignored explanation and mechanism behind this, and what you can do intelligently facilitate a healthy immune response, which includes that optimal healing and recovery we all want to achieve.