Search site for a topic
Recent Informative Articles
- Core Strength 101: The Active Bridge; Firing Up Those Glutes March 13, 2020
- Lateral Movement Training: A Path to Stronger Hips, Knees, Ankles, Feet and Core February 28, 2020
- Creating Stronger Feet, Knees, Hips & Core: 10 Way Standing Hips February 21, 2020
- Creating A Strong Foot; An Essential Component for Pain Free & Efficient Movement & Stability February 14, 2020
- Creating Lateral Stability to Heal & Strengthen the Hip, Knee, Ankle & Foot January 22, 2020
Health Articles By Topic
Tag Archives: recovery
Inflammation has long been recognized as a common denominator among the mass majority of unfavorable conditions. However, NOT ALL INFLAMMATION is bad. In fact, sometimes it is necessary; particularly when dealing with a musculoskeletal injury or perceived discomfort post exercise, workout or training.
In these cases, inflammation is actually an imperative component of the healing process. If we narrow mindedly block this due to applying a somewhat ignorant, across the board damnation of all inflammation, in an effort to avoid temporary discomfort, we actually delay and could outright block the healing process and our ability to fully recover.
Follow us now on the oft ignored explanation and mechanism behind this, and what you can do intelligently facilitate a healthy immune response, which includes that optimal healing and recovery we all want to achieve.